If you would like to nominate a deserving individual, please download the attached Nomination Form and return it to Julie Mulvey, Director of Athletics, Massasoit Community College, 1 Massasoit Blvd., Brockton, MA 02302 by April 15 of each year.
All nominees will be presented before the Hall of Fame Committee during the month of May and selected for the induction ceremony held in June. All nominees not selected will remain in the pool of candidates for three years without needing to be renominated.
Hall Of Fame Membership
There are four levels of membership in the Massasoit Community College Athletic Hall of Fame. They are:
• Nominees are eligible for membership after five years has passed since participation in varsity athletics.
• Must have played at least one full season on a Massasoit Community College varsity team.
• Have distinguished themselves by their outstanding athletic participation (All-American, All-New England, Region 21 All-Star, Conference MVP/All Star, Record Holder, Leading Scorer, etc.)
• Serve as examples of outstanding character, courage, and leadership which the
• The coach must have coached a minimum of five (5) years at Massasoit Community College.
• The coach should have demonstrated a high level of success including an outstanding win/loss record.
• The coach should have demonstrated sound ethical principles and values while enhancing the character and skills of his or her players.
• Teams are eligible for nomination after five (5) years have passed since their last season.
• Must demonstrate an extremely high level of success on the playing field and in the classroom (unprecedented success within the college, league, or national records).
Honorary Membership for Meritorious
• Must have demonstrated a strong and unique interest to the Massasoit Community College Athletic Department and/or a specific team.
• Must have made a positive and significant impact on the athletic department and/or team.
• Must show a long period of support and service to the athletic department and/or team.